What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to improve your 60 yard dash
- Learn why your mental habits are much more important than you might think in terms of running and how to actually improve them
- Core stabilization drills todecrease injuries and improve energy transfer from your arms to yourlegs
- The ability to appear to be a betterhitter. More infield hits = a higher batting average.
- Strength and power exercises toimprove your force production, absorption, and explosiveness
- Find out how to improve your running mechanics to not only improve your 60-yard dash
- Learn how to adjust your steal-start technique to quickly improve your 60 time
- Know how to manipulate all of the variables so that they are in your favor
- Learn how to film your sprints so that they can be accurately assessed
- Perhaps Millions of $$$ if you are able to improveyour draft standing.
- And regeneration exercises tohelp you recover for your next workout
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 60 Yard Dash Secrets scores 72.86/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.60yarddash.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: 60yarddash.com you’ll also be taken through to 60yarddash.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)